This article is part of a series that spotlights learning apps available in the Clever Library, a place where teachers can discover and adopt great apps for their classrooms through the Clever portal.
Teachers and schools often struggle to keep track of every student’s performance, especially with mandatory national fitness assessments. PhysednHealth is an easy-to-use platform that enables and empowers teachers to affect the physical wellness of their students positively.
Use PhyednHealth to implement effective school-level wellness policies
There are two critical pieces required to meet school-level wellness policy implementation:
- Teachers can use PhysednHealth to reduce assessment time by over 80%
- PhysednHealth collects and aggregates data at all levels, including state level, to allow for effective data collection and assessment tools
The Fitness Assessment Index measures a student’s overall physical fitness against the Healthy Fitness Zone®, providing an accurate, personalized picture of each students’ fitness. Being able to track trends and changes in each student’s fitness levels allows schools to further improve the effectiveness of their wellness programs.
PhysednHealth is also the only tool that is designed by PE teachers and meets Quality Physical Education (QPE) standards to assess, track and improve the health of all students. Additionally, it:
- Increases productivity of PE Teachers by reducing 80% of the time required for fitness testing.
- Meets Adapted Physical Education (APE) requirements for students with disabilities.
- Offers the most cost-effective, inclusive and innovative PE solution on the market today.
- Provides free live/onsite training and demo to your entire team at your convenience with no commitment to purchase.
Schools using PhysednHealth have been able to save money and redirect it to critically needed equipment and resources for Physical Education and also, to implement measurable, impactful and performance-based strategic plans.
Teachers can install PhysednHealth today for free in the Clever Library. To learn more, watch a short video and follow @physednhealth on Twitter and Instagram for a chance to win prizes, including a full one-year subscription using #physednhealth