When it comes to Pi Day here at Clever, we are in constant anticipation of ways to celebrate mathematics! That’s why we’re introducing Clever’s Math Week, and we have an exponential number of exciting ways for teachers to celebrate in the classroom with these fun and engaging math apps for you to use with your students!
Check out these six awesome math apps that are accessible through the Clever Library to share with your students. All six of these apps come with automatic account creation and single sign-on for students. What does that mean for you, the teacher? You don’t have to manually enter students’ names and email addresses to create accounts! AND – students will automatically see the math app(s) on their Clever Portal when they log in.
Gear up for a fun week of math activities by installing one or more them to your Clever Library:
- Freckle – Helps K-12 teachers differentiate instruction and reach every student at their own level across Math
- Splash Math – Personalized learning for catching up, enrichment or regular practice
- Study Edge – Algebra Nation / Math Nation includes highly-effective, dynamic online resource
- XtraMath – Helps students master addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts
- MobyMax – Helps struggling learners quickly catch up to grade level and closes learning gaps for all your students
- First in Math – Establishes a culture of math success in schools; creates interest and lessens fear of mathematics in children of all skill levels
Visit the Clever Library for even more great apps you can use for free. We want to see how you’re celebrating! Share how your participating in #CleverMathWeek on Twitter and don’t forget to tag @Clever.