February is Financial Aid Awareness month! This year, Clever will be supporting the #FinAidFeb movement by giving high school students and their teachers direct access to resources for financial aid, college planning, and scholarship assistance via the Clever Portal. We believe in improving outcomes for all scholars and recognize how important financial aid can be in opening the door to higher education.
Below is a complete list of resources, and who will have access to them for the entire school year.
Watch this 3-minute tutorial on how to use these resources.
Financial Aid for 12th grade students and teachers
- FAFSA homepage: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- FAFSA calculator: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/estimate
- Fastweb Financial Aid Awareness month resources: https://www.fastweb.com/financial-aid/articles/february-is-financial-aid-awareness-month
Participating districts will also receive an invite to connect to Everfi’s Financial Aid resources.
Scholarship Assistance for 12th grade students and teachers
- FastWeb, 2019 Scholarships Planning: https://www.fastweb.com/college-scholarships/articles/college-scholarships-2019-edition
- Scholarships.com: https://www.scholarships.com
College Planning for 9-12th grade students and teachers