Back to School is usually a time of excitement and joy over reuniting with friends and the rush of new school supplies. For some though, it can be a time of dread. This is especially true for those of us in the technology industry, as we prepare for the multiplying effect of new school integrations and ever-growing student data.
So this summer we’ve been hard at work to ensure the first day of school is exciting and joyful for not only students and teachers, but learning apps too! Together, we aim to deliver seamless technology and learning experiences from the first day of school.
To help us all prepare, we’ve brought in implementation experts from Clever partners to talk through making this the best year ever. Come join us to get their insights!
- When: Wednesday, August 3rd at 10am PST (1pm EST)
- Moderator: Eleanor Dorfman, Clever
- Guest Speakers: Patrick Scianna of Edmentum, and Rebecca Foster of MasteryConnect
You’ll learn how to:
- Implement great integrations that seed great customer relationships
- Get clean data from all of your districts
- Double support productivity with automatic account provisioning
- Easily implement Single Sign On that your teachers will love